A Buncha NunSense

Sunday, April 25, 2010

HANGING IN LUSAKA

After the assembly meetings many of the sisters traveled to Zimbabwe for more meetings, so I've just been hanging out in Lusaka.  We will be heading back to the village on Tuesday or Wednesday.

This morning before going to Mass we woke to several decapitated and partially eaten rats on the front porch...the cats were showing off their kill from last night...very gross! I was invited for lunch to the home of a doctor and his wife from India. We had great indian food!!! They even talked me into trying the cow tongue. It wasn't bad but I couldn't get the image of the cow also chewing as I ate it...lol!

1 Comments:

  • Thanks for keep us posted! I can't wait until you are at the village and begin posting photos. Take care!
    Lisa

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At April 29, 2010 at 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home