A Buncha NunSense

Friday, September 26, 2008

COMMUNICATION IN KAOMA...OR SHOULD I SAY...LACK OF COMMUNICATION!

We once again have communication with the outside world!

For the past week neither the phone nor email has been working. Tonight we were praying and reading by the light of our solar lanterns (because electricity goes out for several hours every evening) and the phone rang for the first time this week, so as soon as the electricity came back on we checked the computer and are again able to send and receive email!

I don't have access to any internet other than the house email, so thanks to my neice (Cathy) for posting my blogs for me. And my sister (Linda) is forwarding my email and blog comments to me, so I am getting your messages even if you are not hearing back from me right away.

When I get back to Lusaka in later October I hope to post some of the photos I've been takings, so keep checking in! It's great to hear from friends back home!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home